Friday, February 03, 2006

Quiz time

[A is for age]: 19....but I'll be 20 in 8 days
[B is for booze of choice]: Water....tee hee.....or iced tea....sorry guys....don't drink alcohol
[C is for career:] Well right now, my "career" is a Customer Service Assistant at Pharmasave....go on...laugh at me....I'll get out of there sooner or later
[D is for your dog's name:] Kujo
[E is for essential items you use everyday:] Mascara, toothbrush....pretty much all of my bathroom stuff
[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:] NO current favourites....although I am quite enjoying Jesus Take The Wheel by Carrie Underwood
[G is for favorite games:]Catch Phrase, Dutch Blitz....and some more
[H is for hometown:] Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
[I is for instruments you play:] Flute and sort of piano....I'm getting there
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] Strawberry
[K is for kids:] Oh yes.....I excitedly await the day when I have kids
[L is for last kiss:] Ummm......it's been over a year for sure
[M is for most admired trait:] Wow....sorry guys...there's like 235983 traits coming to my head....don't think I can narrow it down
[N is for name of your crush:] When one comes around...I'll let you know
[O is for overnight hospital stays:]Ummm....when I was younger I had an allergic reaction to something and got a bad rash and had to stay in the hospital a few nights
[P is for phobias:]Bugs, snakes, bats, anything buggish or reptilish.....Oh...and mice too
[Q is for quotes you like:] I like many quotes
[R is for biggest regret:] Ummm.....ask me if you really want to know that bad
[S is for sweets of your choice:] Chocolate, popcorn, licorice....man....pretty much any chocolate or candy or anything else unhealthy...I like it....not such a good thing I suppose
[T is for time you wake up:] 7:45
[U is for underwear:] Yes....I have underwear...your point?
[V is for vegetables you love:] Tomatoes, garden peas, carrots
[W is for worst habit:] I dunno
[X is for x-rays you've had:] My hand one time and my chest when they thought I had whooping cough one time
[Y is for yummy food you make:] Me? Cook? Ha ha!
[Z is for zodiac sign:] I believe that would be Aquarius

No comments: