skip to main | skip to sidebar

Heart, Soul and Mind

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I thought that this was a cute pic that Jenna took of me this summer. :)
Posted by Kristan at 10:12 p.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Fat bitches showing pussy 2005 subaru wrx review reliability Digital printing companies in ghana buy order protonix medication online protonix metallic taste Keyword neurontin used for baikal Protonix 40 mg tab pay protonix viagra Venlafaxine challenge alters the brain monoamine output in http://www.price-30-protonix-40mg.info/information-medication-protonix.html Protonix conversion patanol com hollinger coat of arms eyeglass dispensing Telugu ring tones buy software Mugen honda Insurance - home building

1:16 p.m.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Kristan
Well, I love my life and I love being alive. I desire every day to grow closer and closer to God and live in love with him. My home away from home is my church. If I could, I would be there all the time. I love all of the fabulous friends that God has blessed me with and I love to chill with them and just have a great time. I love to get to know new people, and I love to sing and sing and sing some more. (Not that I'm great or anything, but I just love it anyways).
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2005 (122)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • The Exorcism of Emily Rose
      • Praise God for Men
      • I thought that this was a cute pic that Jenna took...
      • Kristan Louise Perpeluk 
      • It's a sad, sick, but fantastic world out there
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (71)

My Friends

  • Bre
  • Carissa
  • Chris
  • Dan King
  • Daryl
  • Dawn
  • Fusion
  • Karyn
  • Kristen
  • Maegan
  • Michele
  • Ryan
  • Stephen and Melissa
  • Tamarah
  • Tanya