Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tagged

7 Things I would like to do before I die:
1. Go surfing
2. Get married
3. Be a mom
4. Build a house
5. Travel
6. Move away from home
7. Own a king sized bed with the FlUfFiEsT pillows and duvet and featherbed mattress cover ever!

7 things I can’t do (yet) :
1. Play piano....I'm getting there though
2. Snowboard
3. Be friends with mice or bats (not now...not ever)
4. Cook....I will learn the skill eventually
5. Stay away from church....as of now I'm there at least four days a week...sometimes five
6. Speak sign language

7 things that attract me to blogging:
1. I've always enjoyed writing my thoughts over actually speaking them
2. I love keeping up with everyone's lives
3. Seeing pictures that people post
4. It's fun to be part of the blogger community
5. Getting comments left on my blog
6. Being kept up to date on what is all going on around me

7 things I say most often:
1. Shoot
2. Oh brother
3. "Hi, this is Kristan calling from Pharmasave on Pinehouse...just calling to let you know that your package from the Sears catalogue is in...and we're open 'til 10:00 so you can pick it up anytime you get a chance...thanks..bye"
4. What the heck
5. Alright
7. Here I go

7 books I love:
1. The Bible
2. K....I have waaaaaaay to many other books that I loved.....can't possibly decide on a few to write down
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

7 movies I Like:
1. The Notebook
2. Cool Runnings
3. Sister Act 2
4. Diary of a Mad Black Woman
5. Sahara
6. Raise Your Voice
7. Elf

No comments: