Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hello? Anybody still read this?

Hey everyone. If there are any of you who still check this. My sincerest apologies for my lack of blogging over the last couple months. I truly have no excuse. But I'm back now. I feel like I want to get back in the game and pick up where I left off...if I can do that. I reformatted my blog a little bit. I figured a fresh start deserves a fresh look...so it should be fun I think. I don't have a lot to say today, other than I am hoping to be back in the blogging game starting now. So....here goes nothing!

7 comments:

Chris said...

Me, me, I do, I stil check. I love how you say stuff, it makes me smile;-)

Kim Funk said...

WELCOME BACK kristen...what happened to you?..you blog looks great

Anonymous said...

Hey -
Welcome back, Kristan! I do still check up here every few days. Your new look is very mod. I like it.
:)
LoveT

Dan King said...

wow ... kristan is blogging again!! how fun is that?!?

::dan::

Dan King said...

wow ... kristan is blogging again!! how fun is that?!?

::dan::

carissa said...

Where the heck did you go? I still check it all the time too...it'll be nice to read this again.

Kristen S said...

I was wondering what happened to you! You had always been so faithful, thanks for starting up again, now I have something exciting to read!
Love ya! Kristen