Monday, April 10, 2006

Wow!! So Jasmine's piano recital was officially sooooo amazing. She just played all these songs that only crazy insanely awesome people can play and she had them all memorized. I mean really....who does that? She's so amazing. And I am soooo thrilled for her to be done with all the stress of school this year. She worked sooo hard and she deserves to be done now. I'm glad. Now I'll get to spend more time with her! Yay!

On another note....I am super excited for the Easter production this weekend. I've enjoyed practicing for it and I'm excited to have 5 days in a row of it. It's going to be super fun. And to make things WAAAAAAAYY better...I have a 3 day weekend this weekend. WOO HOO!!!! That's about the best thing since sliced bread, I think. Not that I think sliced bread is exceptionally great or anything....but you know. It's exciting. So hopefully this week will go by quickly. And then my glorious weekend of Easterness will be here.

No comments: