



Well I am officially beginning to suck at keeping up to date in my blogging life. But I figure better late than never right? I might as well post something now than keep thinking that it's been to long for me to come back. So here I am. I really want to talk about YC in this post because although it's already been like 2 weeks since we were there, it was an incredible weekend. God spoke to me a lot about who he is. I was thinking about all the different kinds of people who were there and all the different religious backgrounds we all have. We all come from different kinds of churches and all have slightly different views of God and how we imagine him to be. I definitely think that to a small extent, our relationship with God is shaped by the church we attend. Just based on the way your church does things or says things or thinks things. It has a small influence on you and how you see God. But yet, at YC, all of us....as different as we all are....were there just to worship God. Worship God because of who HE is and not how we see him. Because regardless of how we see him, God just is who he is. He is God and he is good. He is the epitome of all things good. I've been thinking about the story in Exodus when God is telling Moses to go and set the people free from slavery in Egypt. Moses asks God who he should tell the people sent him to them. God replies "I am who I am . This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.' " That statement seems to have new meaning to me after that weekend. God is. Period. Such power can only bring me to turn my heart towards God and say "Yes. You Are!" And because God Is, he is so deserving of every ounce of worship we can come up with every minute of every day. Our whole life should be a beautiful song of worship....never ending. What incredible majesty and power it is for God to say about himself, "I AM." That is so deep and sovreign and wonderful. Anyone who can claim that about themselves deserves to be praised. And God is the only one. He is awesome. I also am posting a few pics for you all to look at from the weekend. I hope you all were as blessed as I was and that God spoke to you with the same love that he spoke to me.
5 comments:
thanks for sharing your pictures and the things you are learning ... glad you are back blogging!
::dan::
Kristan,
Love the pic of us:) Probably the first one ever...we need to take more...or hang out sometime, or something!!! Hope you have a great day at Pharmasave!
Melissa
Melissa, I agree...we definitely need to hang out more....or something. Lol.
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Assorted women&aposs sweaters parrot toy Prices plasma tvs Consumer guides to vacuum cleaners Creative wedding invitations click here Naked rose mcgowan pictures http://www.resources-hewitt-401k.info/daisy-sex-toy.html Hjqdlasercom.ru merchant account http://www.personal-stationery.info/Free-stationery-signature.html Pond toys Ski and snowboard roof rack car carriers 1968 plymouth gtx convertible for sale 2005 best infant toys children toys health problems Stephanie mcmahon breast implants pics geforce fx5200 graphics card 4g64 mitsubishi eclipse performance camshafts Review alfa romeo spider 1987 Medieval toy swords Chocolet comercial dog toy
best regards, nice info » » »
Post a Comment