I cannot believe that Jaclin graduated!!! (I have no idea how to spell her name!) She's done highschool...that's crazy! Tell her congratulations from her other big sis! Love ya, Kristen
Hey Kristan - Those are really great pictures. You guys look fantastic. You & your sister look so much alike! How cool is that? So I get off the phone last night, and what a nice surprise to have a message from you! Except you didn't leave your number & I don't know if I have it.... I'd like to hear more about what you're doing but I can't make it to either of those meetings.... :( So you'll have to fill me in a bit more at some other time, okay? Anyway, have a really great day and I'll catch you later. LoveT
Well, I love my life and I love being alive. I desire every day to grow closer and closer to God and live in love with him. My home away from home is my church. If I could, I would be there all the time. I love all of the fabulous friends that God has blessed me with and I love to chill with them and just have a great time. I love to get to know new people, and I love to sing and sing and sing some more. (Not that I'm great or anything, but I just love it anyways).
5 comments:
I cannot believe that Jaclin graduated!!! (I have no idea how to spell her name!) She's done highschool...that's crazy!
Tell her congratulations from her other big sis!
Love ya, Kristen
Hey Kristan -
Those are really great pictures. You guys look fantastic. You & your sister look so much alike! How cool is that?
So I get off the phone last night, and what a nice surprise to have a message from you! Except you didn't leave your number & I don't know if I have it....
I'd like to hear more about what you're doing but I can't make it to either of those meetings.... :( So you'll have to fill me in a bit more at some other time, okay?
Anyway, have a really great day and I'll catch you later.
LoveT
Hey Kristan, it wouldn't let me on your website, I need an access code or something! Let me know how to get on OK?
thanks sweety
C
Very nice site!
» »
Keep up the good work send a free internet fax northwest airlines Floor+mats+-+best+parts+inc e fax information Ativan in treating crohn&aposs disease Newfoundland vacations Free computer clean spyware virus Laser hair remover safety Interstate moving companies at goldeneaglemoving com beauty celebrity secret tooth whitening Online gemology training toyota highlander
Post a Comment