Tuesday, September 19, 2006
So I just got home from my hip hop class....and I can't even tell you how unbelievably much I LOVE that class! I want to slap myself upside the head for not ever dancing before this year. I just love it so much. It's like this huge thing that's always been a part of me but I'm just discovering it now. Shoot the dog! Why didn't I discover it earlier. Oh well....I guess it's better late than never. Praise the Lord that I went to see Step Up or else this great love of dance that I apparently have would still be burried inside me, unknown about. So...here's my words of wisdom for the day...if there's something that you want to do or that you just want to try or that you think you might like...just do it. Please just do it. You are not too old, you are not too late, you're not too anything. Life is to short to not do the things you love. And this is probably one of the first times I just stepped out and did something like this. You should have seen me when I walked into the room to register for dance classes. I was so nervous I could've peed. Very scary for me. And then the first classes that I had were also very scary. I had so many questions running through my head. What if there's only like 3 people in my class? What if I have the wrong time and it started like half an hour ago? Which room do I go to for which class? Where do I change? Let me tell you....I could not be more glad that I just got over my stupid nervousness and went and did it. Because I love love love love it!! Anyways... that's my ramble for the day. Hope it made you happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment