Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So I was thinking today about life. You know....like what is the meaning of life? What is really important in life? And what is the point of my even being here? Why is it that we kind of decide for ourselves what we think should and shouldn't be given importance? Is it possible that some things were just made to be more important than others? Like my family for example. I've always known that family is important and stuff (blah blah blah), but sometimes I just have to sit back and ask myself if I really believe that deep down in the depths of my soul. What if suddenly, my family was taken away from me, and I never got to give them that one final hug...or tell them that I love them that one last time? This is a big deal. I mean, I love my family very much, but I absolutely do not let them know that near often enough. Maybe that is something that I need to give more importance to than I have in the past. Maybe I need to really sit down and take a look at my life.....at life in general....and just sit there with God and try to get a bit of an understanding of what life even is. I wish I knew. I wish I could have it all together. But I guess life is about discovering that as you go. You know? Anyways....there are a couple of the things that are going around in my head right now. Goodnight everyone.

No comments: