Saturday, December 02, 2006

Man, I just love doing these things

Sorry Tanya....I copied this from your blog.....hope you don't mind...


10 Favorites...
Favorite Color: I truly do not have a favourite colour
Favorite Food: Watermelon, pasta, popcorn...that pretty much covers it
Favorite Song: Right now I'm really loving What Have I Done by Adie
Favorite Movie: Cool Runnings, Sister Act 2, The Notebook, Step Up
Favorite Sport: Track and Field
Favorite Season: Summer...mmmmmm....suntanning...
Favorite Holidays: Christmas
Favorite Day Of the Week: Saturday probably
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Mmmm....as long as it's got some chocolate in it...it's wonderful
Favorite Time of Day: 4:00 when I get off work....and the evenings are just a good time in general

Currents...
Current Mood: tired
Current Taste: pizza seismic super snacks
Current Clothes: Kadesh sweatpants, blue t-shirt, grey sweater, nice white slippers
Current Desktop Picture: Well I'm house sitting right now so their desktop is.....a river with a bridge and some mountains
Current Toenail Color: just your basic colour of toenails
Current Time: 2:03am
Current Surroundings: Kitchen things, computer, some cookies, I could list everything, but that would take forever
Current Annoyance: Wishing I could understand everything in my life
Current Thought: Why on earth am I not in bed yet?

8 Firsts...
First Best Friend : Kristin Lesko
First Kiss: Grade 11...with Ryan at his house
First Screen Name: man....don't even remember
First Piercing: Ears
First Crush: Robbie Schmeiser
First Music You Remember Hearing: Sandy Patti
First Car: 2003 Cavalier.....since like a month ago...yay!

Lasts.....
Last Cigarette: Never smoked ever
Last Drink: Never had a drink ever
Last Car Ride: Well, I drove in my car to come home from youth tonight...but the last time I just rode in a car was....ummm...last Saturday after Fuse
Last Kiss: almost 2 years ago
Last Movie Seen: Poseidon
Last Phone call: My mom
Last CD Played: Adie

6 Have You Ever...
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Well both of the guys I dated became my best friend at the time....but we were not best friends before we dated
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Just little things that everyone does
Have You Ever Been Arrested:Nope
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Nope again
Have You Ever Been on TV: Don't think so
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Nuh uh

5 Things....
5 Things You're Wearing: Slippers, old navy socks, hair elastic, make up that I really want to wash off, sweatpants
5 Things You Did Last Night: Watched a 7th Heaven re-run, went to choir practice, sang awfully because I missed practice last week and was lost, ate some expired Dad's cookies that I got from work, talked to my brother on msn
5 things You Can Hear Right Now: the computer running, my own typing, myself chewing, the birds moving around their cage, my feet moving on the floor
5 Things You Can't Live Without: God, my family, music, food, love
5 Things You Do When Your bored: watch tv, watch movies, go on the computer, read, sleep
4 Places You've Been To: B.C., Toronto, Cancun, Belize, Madge Lake...yay
3 People You Can Tell Anything To: God, Kristen, Jenna

2 Choices..
To be or not to be: Well I quite like being, thank you
To sleep or not to sleep: Taking into consideration my current state of sleepiness, I'll go with to sleep.

1 Wish... to see the world

No comments: