Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Shanda and Aaron's Wedding






So on Saturday I went to my friends' Shanda and Aaron's wedding. It was a fun wedding if I've ever seen a fun wedding. First of all...I have this deep love of weddings that I don't see myself getting over anytime soon. They will always be a happy place in my being. I liked this wedding because you could soooo totally see Shanda in all aspects of it. It was, without a doubt, the most colourful wedding I've ever seen in my life...as you can clearlyl see in the pictures. It just had Shanda written all over it. The ceremony was beautiful, the reception was awesome and entertaining and wonderful, the dance was nothing but fun, just dancing the night away. Oh ya...and to make things even better, I caught the boquet! This now makes 3 boquet's that I have caught and this theory that I will be the next one to marry, has yet to prove itself true. But I mean who knows....maybe 3rd time's the charm. We'll see I suppose! It was fun nonetheless.

3 comments:

Evonne said...

hey kristan
those are really cute pics i love your heels you had on they are so cute.I talked to kristen last night it was so much fun she's really doing great i told her that you dance now and she seemed surprize i didn't know that you guys didn't talk often i tried to call you but you weren't there but i'll try again.i have a blog to but it's not on blogger but feel free to come and visit it go to

www.xanga.com/beauty_forashes
just type in everything i wrote there and you should get to it well love ya and talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Hey darling!!! You look so beautiful in these pics. SO does Shanda!!!! SO many people are getting married these days, i guess we're hitting that age where people get married!!!! Soon it'll be our turn, eh!! Your hair looks wonderful,too. MUAH, I just love you to bits. You have no clue. I can't wait to see you! Later honey, Love your friend in the world, KB

Anonymous said...

Hey,
That was so fun hey? I loved it! When do they get back from there honeymoon do you think? Well, I just thought i'd say your a fun "date" to have at a wedding lol.