The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7
So I was trying to find a verse that could express how I was feeling this year during thanksgiving, and this verse was one of the first ones that I found. When I am weak, God is my strength. When feel betrayed and alone, I can trust him always and he is there. He fills my life with joy and I sing and sing and sing some more until I feel like I'm going to burst because of all the joy he fills me with. Do you ever feel like a verse was written just especially for you? This verse is it right now for me. This is exactly exactly it. I couldn't haved said it better myself.
So on another note...I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and I am pretty darn excited about that. My hair is in dire need of some tender loving care and I know that Kyla will tend to it and make it beautiful once again. Can't even wait. And how blessed I am that she was able to squeeze me in to her terribly busy life, even when she wasn't supposed to be working tomorrow. Oh, also if anyone has any brilliant tips or tricks to make hair grow faster...please let me know because I have been trying to grow my hair out nice and long for a loooong time and I feel like it's just not happening....please help! Thanks a bunch! Later!
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey kristan ...
could you pass any hair-growing tips or tricks on to me too ... *grin*
thanks ...
::dan::
Post a Comment