Friday, August 12, 2005

So much excitement...

Hey sorry that I've taken like 5000 years to write anything. We got news from the computer shop that our computer is officially dead and unfixable so, we are now without a computer and it will be a bit until we can get a new one. But here I am trying to make a desperate attempt to write something now while I have the chance. I am currently at Clayton and Michelle's babysitting the two cutest kids in the world. I seriously love Quin and Abby like they were my own flesh and blood. They're my little goofballs. So yes, I am having a fabulous time today with them. Although I now remember how much I hate waking up at 7:00. Starting work at 12:00 or 1:00 is so much better than starting at 8:30. But today is going by pretty quickly so it's all good. So, have I mentioned that I super love my job a lot? 'Cause I really do. Never in my life did I think I would ever like working retail, but suprisingly, I enjoy it quite a bit. I just love it a lot. Although I have been having stress out moments because of my lack of direction in life. I just feel kind of lost, like I have no clue where I'm supposed to be going or what I'm supposed to be doing. I know that stressing about it won't help me any. I know that if I just keep living one day at a time, that eventually, everything will work itself. I'm getting pretty freaking excited to move!!! We get posession of our new house in one week from today and I am freaking excited! One more week of sharing a bedroom and then never again for the rest of my days! Well....until I get married of course. Lol! And I'm getting super pumped for Melissa's wedding!!! I can't even wait. It's going to be the best ever 'cause it's the pastor's daughter and it's just going to be like the hugest Cornerstone party ever!!!! It's gonna rock my world! Yay! Well, I'm gonna run 'cause I'm dying of thirst and I desperately need a drink. Love you! Later!