Tuesday, August 16, 2005
So much excitement
Hey Team...See the colour of the text here??....ya that's about the colour that my new room is going to be! Only 3 days!!!!! Guys I'm freaking out here. It's practically torture having shared a room 19 and a half hears and knowing that in only a few days, I will no longer have to live in such conditions!!! Man....only those of you who have shared a room for your whole lives could possibly know how I must be feeling. It's a fabulous feeling. So, here I am babysitting Quin and Abby once again. After today, chances are slim that I'll be babysitting them again 'cause Clayton and Michelle have found a new sitter for the upcoming year. (tear...sniff sniff) I just love these kids like they're my own. And I LOVE that Quin can talk so well now. He says my name all the time and he talks in semi-full sentences. I just love him to death. I guess I will just have to continue to chase them around after church every Sunday, as has become the weekly tradition. I am also sooooooooooooo ridiculously excite for Melissa's wedding! Man.....I can't even stand how excited I am. It is going to be soooooooooooo much fun. And 'cause it's like the Pastor's daughter's wedding, it's going to be like the ultimate Cornerstone party. Man!!! I can't wait. . It's gonna be awesome. Just hope it warms up a bit. But I should get going now 'cause Abby's rest time is over so we have to go and watch Berenstein Bears now. Good times, good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment