K, guys...I got this off of Tanya's blog and I love to do these things....so of course I did it. It's here for y'all to see or even copy/paste and do for yourself. Enjoy!
1. Name & webpage: Kristan Perpeluk....this is my webpage...right here...you're on it
2. How do you decide between two equally appealing options? I think about it long and hard and eventually just pick one really quickly and just decide that that's gonna be it before I can change my mind.
3. What's one song to desribe how you're feeling at the moment? You Raise Me Up...Josh Groban
4. When & what was the last healthy thing you ate? Ummm.....I ate a bagel for supper....and fruit for lunch....both fairly healthy
5a. How do you go about getting someone to do a favor for you? I ask them.....how else are you supposed to go about it?
5b. What do you do when they say no? Say please
6. How do you feel about making decisions for other people? Mmmm.....I don't think I'm really a fan of making other people's decisions. Probably they won't like what I decide and then I'll be to blame
7. How is the weather right now? Mmm.....beautiful winter weather right now
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Kristen
9. In what place/situation do you do your best thinking? Probably in the car
10. What area of your life/space is the most organized? I make things the most organized at work.....I like to make things look as perfect as they can.
11. What area of your life/space is the least organized? Hard to say....not really sure
12. Are you easily embarassed? Mmmm....no not really.....but then, sometimes yes
13. What do you do when you are embarrassed? Laugh at myself and make it appear like I don't even care
14. How do you react to someone you find attractive? I usually don't show any outward reaction....my reaction is internal
15. Are you traditional when it comes to dating? Mmm.....I'd say so....I prefer to be pursued rather than do the pursuing....but sometimes....it just doesn't work out that way
16. What do you do to vent anger?I leave the situation and usually go for a walk or something where I can just think for a while and calm down
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a few....one of them was a stuffed rabbit....he ws blue and had a rainbow stomach...his name was Thumper and I loved him
18. Who do you miss from your past? I don't really know.....I haven't really had anyone in my past who I miss a lot or who isn't in my present as well
19. Hugs or kisses? Both can be good under different circumstances
20. What is your favorite game? Well......I have grown quite fond of Catch Phrase....though I haven't gotten to play it in a while
21. How competitive are you? I definitely have a competitive bone in me....I try not to let it take over though
22. When was the last time you cried?Hmmm......oh yes....Friday night
23. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Jenna Regehr....since we were 3!
24. What did you do last night? I went to floor hockey, and then Jenna came over for an hour or so and then I headed over to Scott and Jasmine's and watched Cinderella Man with them and Juliegh and Rhett and Dan
25. What inspires you? Some people, nature, music, other things
26. What are you afraid of? Being disliked, bugs, snakes, bats...all those typical girl things to be afraid of, dying before I get to do all I hope to
27. Number of keys on your key ring? One
28. How many states/provinces have you lived in? Just one....good ol' Saskatchewan
29. When is the most productive time of day for you? Afternoon to evening
30. Would you prefer a crowd of fun acquaintances or just a few good friends? I like both of those options
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment