skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Merry Christmas!!!

Well here are my favourite pics of my brother and sister and I on Christmas. We definitely had some good times with the camera. It was a really wonderful day all in all. We all got along with each other really well and had a lot of good laughs and smiles. I am very thankful for this day. God is so good to me. I don't know if I could have asked for a better day today. I was also really blessed to be able to go to church this morning. How happy it was to be able to see my friends....my "family"....on Christmas day, and to celebrate the love of my God for me. How good it is to be loved by him. Blessing after blessing he pours out. And I am so thankful today! Merry Christmas to everyone! I love you all from the bottom of my heart! If I was there I would hug you!
1 comment:
Very nice site! Canada online merchant account Stencil cisco visio http://www.gucci-watches.info/Omega-automatic-seamaster-watch.html primerica life ins address
Post a Comment