Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Can't wait...
So I've decided to make this colour of pink the official colour of text for my blog from now on. No particular reason why. I just up and decided that that's how it's going to be. After not blogging for so long it's kind of hard to know what to say. Where do I pick up and begin now? I don't even know. So I'm just gonna start talking as if I've never been gone. Tomorrow is Jasmine's 4th year piano recital. And let me tell you....I am so excited for her and to see her play. She's so amazing at what she does and she's worked sooooo hard. She's playing an hour of memorized music for goodness sake! I mean...really....who can actually do that. Yep...Jasmine can. She's going to be wonderful in her new dress and shoes and jewellry and with her hair freshly done and with a lot of friends and family there to support her. I will tell you more about it after I see it all tomorrow. But I am very excited, and I feel very blessed to have Jasmine as a friend. I just love her. It will be beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm going to and I'm so excited. It should be amazing, cause I'm pretty sure she's the most amazing pianist ever!!
You know, I am pretty fond of her myself.
Post a Comment