Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm back!

Hey guys, I'd like to apologize for not writing for so long. I really have no excuse. Maybe I thought that no one would really notice if I didn't write anything for a while. But apparently I was wrong. Kristin Clark told me last night that I need to write in my blog because she is obsessed with reading people's blogs. That's a happy thought. To think that people really like to read what I have to say. Usually I just feel like I'm rambling about the scattered thoughts that are running through my brain. But apparent;y some people find that interesting. And I mean really, how hard can it be to come up with even just one interesting thought each day. It's really not that hard. Which goes to show that either I am really lazy and not taking the time to write these thoughts of mine down, or else, that doesn't speak very highly of my thought life. So here I am....trying to pick up where I left off. I know that in the course of a day, my brain has a lot of thoughts and ideas and things that would be worth sharing. So why don't I? I don't know. But I'm gonna start. I would just like to close the fact that I love you all. If you are reading this, that means that you are a part of my life and have had an impact on who I am and who I am becoming. And I love you for it., For real. I do! All my love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! that's better!
kristin

Anonymous said...

Yup, I agree with Kristin's comment! I've been checking all the time to see if you write stuff too! And I love you too honey bunches!
Kristen