Friday, December 16, 2005

Accutane

Well...something very exciting has happened this week.....well at least it's exciting for me. Most likely not for anyone else. As I'm sure you all know...I have this horrible problem with acne. Have my whole life. Not gonna lie....it sucks...a lot. Looking around at all my friends who have beautiful clear skin without a blemish in sight, undoubtedly makes me more than a tad jealous. But whatever. I learn to deal with it. Afterall...I'm not the only person in the world who suffers from acne, right? Right. So I just suck it up....and press forward with my life. Having a lifelong pity party won't get me anywhere. So up until this point in my life....I've lived with this. I believe it has helped me to develop a lot of self confidence that I might not have otherwise had. Having acne can be an embarassing thing that can wear upon a persons self esteem. I guess I've learned to be confident in who I am in spite of it. I haven't let it affect me as much as it potentially could have. Ok...but now on to the good news......there is this drug called Accutane. It is the most powerful acne treatment drug in existence right now. Works miracles. Will clear you right up and erase any signs that you ever had an acne problem in the first place. And I just got a prescription for accutane this week! This is a joyful occasion in my life. Something to be celebrated. The concept of clear skin is foreign to me.....but it's gonna happen!! I guess I just feel blessed to have this drug made available to me. I'm really lucky. And happy! :)