Friday, December 09, 2005
Fun in the snow!
So team...it is officially winter out there. And for some reason...I seem to think that it is absolutely marvelous. I am just loving the snow so very much this holiday season. Especially today in this BeAuTiFuL weather!! Yay for sunshine and warm balmy winter days. Hallelujah!! Lol. So last night after choir practice (which I loved being part of, by the way)my good friends Jenna and Dan and I came up with the wicked awesome idea to go tobogganing. SO that we did. Man, I LoVe tobogganing sooo very much. I would personally like to shake the hand of the person who came up with the brilliant idea of sliding down a snowy hill. Sheer brilliance. So even though there were still some grassy patches and what not....we had a pretty darn good time, I'd say. Inside of all of us is a big urge to just be a kid and play. And what a wonderful feeling it is when you do just that. So..I look forward to many more wonderful winter fun experiences ahead this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
tobogganing is great, they should make in door tobagganing joints for the summer time so we can do it year round...that's what they should do...yea
Post a Comment