Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Beautiful people
Yesterday was my beautiful friend Jana's birthday. I just love that girl soooooooooooo much! I'm not even lying or exaggerating when I say that she is one of my favourite people on the face of the earth. She just amazes me by the way that she keeps on getting more and more beautiful and radiant and marvelous EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! Oh Man!!! She's unreal. I love her...sooo very much. And what a blessing it has been to have her in my life. I learn so much from her and look up to her a lot. She is someone to be admired, there is no doubt about that. I spent the day with her again today. And Dan as well. We went over to Jana's place and chilled out and watched a movie. Well mostly they watched and I went to sleep. But it was still wonderful. I could be in the company of friends 24/7 and be so completely content and happy. My friends are my world. I just feel so blessed. Aaaahhh.....beautiful people.....they are all beautiful and marvelous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
kristan I totally agree with you Jana is so wonderdful I love her to pieces she is awesome I'm glad I had the chance to meet her when she came to Belize hopefully I can see her again when she comes to Belize she is one of my awesome friends and your right she is beautiful and so are you and you are one of my awesome friends too.K Love ya.
Evonne
Best regards from NY! » »
Post a Comment