Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Stupid cough
Man, being sick sucks. I've developed this nasty awful cough that is sucking the life right outta me.I'm so congested in my chest and I'm just coughing up flem and it SuCkS!!!! I mean....I'm alright if I don't talk or laugh or move around or breath through my mouth. Then I'm ok. So ya...you get the picture. Crappy!! To make things even better...I think I'm like an insomniac. There are lots of nights where I just cannot fall asleep for the life of me, regardless of how tired I am. Ya, last night was one of those nights. Sure didn't fall asleep 'til around 5:00 this morning. Man, I just hate that. It's so frustrating just lying in bed, dead tired, and you don't know what you could do different to make your body fall asleep. If anyone has any suggestions of any sort, I would be delighted to hear them. Oh and I also hate the medi-clinic....but I won't get into that....it'll get me all riled up for no reason. So basically, for the majority of this week, you should expect to find me at home in my sweatpants tuning in to Oprah and Dr. Phil or other activities of equal laziness. So that's all I have to say right now. Perhaps later, I'll think of something a little more insightful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
o kristan that's so sad that your sick I know what it is to fall asleep until 5:oo in the morning It happened to me for two months maybe you can try listening to music well for me that helps me to go to sleep but it's just a suggestion i hope something works for you so you can go to sleep because you really need sleep especially since your sick.I know exactly how your feeling i use to get sick every month with the flu and i had colds,caughs and asthma with it but i am bettr now i still get sick but not that much.I will definately pray for you I hope you get bettr soon.Love always.
Evonne
o kristan that's so sad that your sick I know what it is to fall asleep until 5:oo in the morning It happened to me for two months maybe you can try listening to music well for me that helps me to go to sleep but it's just a suggestion i hope something works for you so you can go to sleep because you really need sleep especially since your sick.I know exactly how your feeling i use to get sick every month with the flu and i had colds,caughs and asthma with it but i am bettr now i still get sick but not that much.I will definately pray for you I hope you get bettr soon.Love always.
Post a Comment