Saturday, November 12, 2005
Simply marvelous...
Tonight was truly fabulous!!! I loved every second of every part of it!! Youth was great. We spent a lot of time just sitting and listening.....trying with open ears to hear God's voice. Then we all wrote a letter to God....just being so very honest and real about what is going on in our lives and how we're doing. Man, I could have just written and written and written some more. It's a hard thing to do....just sit down and pour out your soul to God about everything that's making up your life right now. Hard.....but very good and worthwhile. Very freeing, I felt. So that was truly great to have that time. I definitely needed that. Afterwards, I had some people over to watch a movie. That was really great.....I haven't really had people over that much since we moved in here....and I really like to. I think I should start doing it more. So we watched Kicking And Screaming, and after that was over, most people went home. Dan and Kyla and Kevin and I went out for a walk to Tim Hortons. Man....it was sooooo awesome. Going for walks with your friends...priceless. Such good quality time. So we made it to Tim Hortons and got some drinks and then headed out on even more of an adventure. Kev went home and Dan and Kyla and I continued on to Scott and Jasmine's house. There was a bunch of people over there. So we stayed and chilled there for a bit and then we walked back to here, at which point, Kyla and Dan went home. What an AwEsOmE night. Praise God for my awesome awesome friends and for the great fabulous time I had walking around with them tonight. It was simply marvelous. Only God knows how very much my friends truly mean to me. Thanks God! You're the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You sound like me yeah i could write alot in school when i had essays i wrote more than they told me to it was great but i am glad you had fun at youth that's awesome kristan.K love ya.
o kristan i wrote that comment that was posted at 1:09 it's me Evonne sorry i didn't put my name k love ya.
Evonne
kristan I read your blogs alot and I can't wait to hear your next one your the greatest i love how you write it's so awesome keep up the good work.I love you so much and your so great.
Evonne
Post a Comment