Sunday, November 20, 2005
Frustrated.....grrr...
K, you know how on What Women Want, Mel Gibson can like hear what all the women are thinking all the time and what not? Man oh man....sometimes I just wish that I could have that ability for a little bit. I might hear a lot of thoughts that I wouldn't want to hear, but it would also help me out right now in clearing things up a bit. YOu know how some people are just so hard to read and you can never tell what they are thinking? Man....hugest situation of that nature over here. I'm not the best at reading people to begin with....as hard as I try...I still have not mastered it as of yet. And there is this one person in particular whom I cannot read accurately if my life depended on it. One of those crazy mysterious ones who are so good at guarding their thoughts and feelings from the public eye. You just never can be too sure. Although, I am quite sure that in due time, everything will be understood and all good. I just gotta have patience. Let me tell you...patience is hard to have when you don't want to be patient. But unfortunately, that's the route I'll be traveling for a while it seems...the road of patience. Just prayer for patience for me would be so FaNtAsTiC! Even though this post has been very vague and uninformative...ya, sorry about that...I would still like your prayers for patience. Thank you kindly. You're all beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kristan
If you could read my mind, it would be saying things like "Oh man, did I ever kick Kristan butt in floor hockey last night", or, "OH my goodness, did I ever kick Kristan's butt in floor hockey last night", or even, "Whoa, did I ever kick Kristan's butt in floor hockey last night".
Post a Comment