Thursday, November 10, 2005

Please pray...

So this morning wasn't the best I've eer had. I woke up to my mom coming in my room to say that she's leaving for Regina in about half an hour. It turns out that my grandma fell and broke her hip and is now in the hospital. So yea...my mom and sister left this morning to Regina to be with my grandma. It's very hard for me to think about. I hate that my grandma is in the hospital somewhere with a broken hip. She must feel so helpless. My mom told me how she was nervous about the possibility of my grandma maybe having to go in for surgery. She's a fairly weak woman and my mom fears that it may be possible that she might not make it through. I just ask for all of your prayeres for my grandma and my family right now. Only God knows what is best. Truthfully....the thought of my grandma not being around really more scaes me a lot. She is not a Christian. It's times like this that I find myself suddenly in panic mode jut praying frantically for my grandma's salvation. Why does it take the possibility of death being very near for me to begin to pray urgently? Why isn't today just as urgent as any other day? Perhaps it should be. So ya, I just want to ask for your prayers over this situation. Thank you!