Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Good news!
VBS was fun this morning. There are these two girls in particular who are like in love with me and they always are all over me. IT's awesome though. I practically got attacked by my entire class this morning. They were all jumping on top of me as I lay there on teh floor, and tickling me and hitting me in the face with stuffed animals, and I'm pretty sure, that I caught a glimpse of Daryl video taping all of it. Good times indeed. Afterwards, a crew of us went out for lunch at Ding Dongs. It was fun times indeed. I just love being with all my great people. They're my joy. After lunch, I headed to the mall, where I proceeded to purchase Diary of a Mad Black Woman as well as the soundtrack. Oh, I'm just so happy. Oh my goodness!!!! I just got a call and you'll never believe it..........I have an interview at Suzy Shier on Monday!!!! I'm sooo thrilled! I was just starting to feel kinda hopeless about finding a job and I was asking God today just to get me an interview. Even just an interview somewhere would be a great start. And then they called!!! It's awesome. Please, pray that this could work out for me! I really need a job, and this would just be so great. Pray that I answer all teh questions good. 'Cause I really want this job. K? Thanks y'all. I love you all to death! You know that right? K, good. I'm out. Cya later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! My friend Julie Townsend works at Suzy Sheir! Last time I talked to her she was going to quit and become a waxer, so maybe you are getting her job! But that would be cool if you could work with her, she's super fun. I just bought a couple peacoats from there for like, $15. It was amazing. Anyway, GOOD LUCK! (I got an interview there too, but was at Bible Camp and couldn't make it! Phooey!)
Post a Comment