Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My feet hurt soooo very much!!!

My feet hurt a lot! I really want a massage!! I worked today from 2:00 until 6:30. It really was pretty dead so I was a tad bored. But I just folded shirts all afternoon 'cause I really enjoy folding shirts. Work was pretty good though, all in all. I took the bus home and it always seems to take sooo long to get here by bus. And plus the bus took a slightly different route than it usually does, so I managed to get off at the wrong place and had to walk 3 blocks. Bah! But how I'm home and I'm hungry hungry hungry!! Perhaps I'll finish the kraft dinner that I had for lunch. I think I may possibly do something with Jasmine tonight. That would be fun. I think I'll give her a call right away. Well...I gotta go find some food before my stomach caves in on itself. Buh bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »