Tuesday, July 19, 2005
I'm housesitting!!!
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry it's been such a while. My computer is in the shop right now and so I've been unable to post anything. But now I'm housesitting at Clayton and Michelle's for the next 10 days or so, so you can expect to hear from me regularly. Well I started my job at Suzy Shier and I am loving it. I really love the girls that I've met and I am just having an awesome time so far. It's so great to have a job. God really blessed me huge with that. Tonight I went to a heck of a pool party at Jasmine's grandparent's house. It was a super awesome time. I seriously just had so much fun. Afterwards, some of us went back to Scott and Jasmine's for a bit and hung out. We played Catch Phrase, which I love. So that was awesome. And now here I am, all alone in Clayton and Michelle's house, for my first night here. I'm super pumped to have my own house temporarily. Should be a good time. If anyone wants to get a hold of me, look in the church directory under Clayton and Michelle Lane. You'll find me. And I want to have some company while I'm here too. Sooo....if anyone wants to come visit me, you can just go right ahead and come on over. Well, I'm outta here I think. I'm pretty tired. Sooo...that's it for now, I guess. Love y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment