Thursday, July 28, 2005
Yay for pool parties!
Well, I am feeling very lazy right now. I've spent most of the day reading my Bible c'ause I'm trying to catch up on my behindness. So that's been good. I ate a bowl of popcorn and now I feel kinda sick. I'm super looking forward to this pool party tonight except I am still in search of a way to get there. But I'm not worried. I'm just excited for all the fun that's to be had. OH ya!! Last night my sister and I went out shopping with my mom and we bought bridesmaids dresses for the wedding. They're super cute! They're strapless with some pink flower pattern on them. I super love them a lot. And now I have a dress to wear to Melissa's wedding and Mandy's wedding too! Hurray!!! Well, I'm gonna go now 'cause I gotta get ready to go to the fun fun pool party! Lata!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
Post a Comment