Saturday, July 02, 2005
Random
Summer is beautiful. This afternoon, I chilled outside in the backyard with Kevin for a while. And painted my toenails while I was at it. I think that my back got a pretty nice tan. I love tans!! Now all I need is a beach and a smoothie and I'm all set. I think that one day I would like to take a road trip around the States. There are just so many places that I want to go. I think it would be super awesome fun. So ya, there's a random thought for ya. I'm gonna go and watch The Waterboy with Kevin now as he is already watching it. Toodles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Authorized microsoft .net training quit smoking get free diapers jeep zj .torrent half+klonopin+life http://www.mercedesturkiye.info/American-lung-association-and-quitting-smoking.html Liability insurance for farmers in florida united states patent and trademark office online Tv compact flash Hot rod vw Red contemporary area rug Prizonidi.org parental control 3fkeywords 3dsell timeshare Winston-salem rhinoplasty lavatory faucets currency online trading quit smoking guaranteed bid on 2 proactiv revitalizing toners new sealed hot tubs
Post a Comment