Monday, July 25, 2005

Tonight was fun. I went out for dinner and a movie with my dad. I was glad to do that 'cause my dad and I don't spend enough time together. We went to Moxie's for supper and then we went to see Sahara. Now, that was a freaking awesome movie. I super duper loved it. It was fantastic. Then afterwards, I went over to Jenna's for a fire pit. Jessica was there too. It was fun fun times. Jenna did some burning of some things and then she tried to play the guitar and us sing, but she didn't really know many songs, so it was kinda funny. Then we went inside and listened to some music and stuff for a few minutes before I left. Now I'm back here at my house to myself. Great times. I think I'm gonna go to bed right away. Hey, I have a prayer request for myself. K, I'm reading the Bible chronologically this year, and I'm about 3 weeks or so behind right now. I really want to catch up on that before the end of this week so that I can get back into regular reading and spending time with God. So if you wanted, you could pray for me that I would be able to do that. Thanks! Blessings to y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »