Thursday, July 14, 2005
Sorry for the lack of entries
Hey guys! Sorry, it's been a few days. My computer at home has officially died. It no longer has life within it. But I'm at Jenna's right now so I figured I'd just say a few words while I'm here. So I haven't done too much the last few days other than take in some of the sun's beautiful rays. Worship practice last night was awesome. For once we're not singing insanely high songs. I really love singing low and rarely get to on our worship team, but we get to this week and I'm so excited. Church on Sunday is gonna be awesome. SO Jenna and I decided that we're going on a holiday this winter. We've narrowed it down to either the Bahamas or the Dominican Republic. Should be a good time. I'll be sure to keep you posted on that. So tonight I'm heading out to play ultimate frisbee with all the youthers. I'm pretty pumped for that. Although I need to remember to cut my nails off before then 'cause they are currently far eyond frisbee playing length. But ya, I'm excited. I'm getting pretty excited to start work. Keep me in your prayers, as I am still a little nervous. New things are always kinda scary I think. I'll be alright. But I'm gonna run now 'cause Jenna and I are gonna cook something for supper! Buh bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Excellent, love it! » » »
Post a Comment