Friday, July 22, 2005

BIG NEWS!!

K, soooo.....HUGEST NEWS EVER!!!!! So Svend came and picked me up today around 4:45ish and we headed over to the mall where we proceeded to purchase an engagement ring for my mom!!! Sooo....that was sooo exciting. Then tonight at dinner, he asked my mom to marry him!!! Aaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!! My mom is engaged!!!!! She's so freaking happy. She just cried and cried and cried. Their wedding is on August 27th. SO ya, it's not that far away, but they're just gonna have a small wedding and we're going to have it in the backyard of our new house. So ya....that's my super huge news of the day. My brother and sister don't even know yet 'cause they're both out of town this weekend. But I got to be there for it. Tee hee....lucky me. So ya, that's pretty fantastic. THen tonight we went to look at our new house again, (which I am sooooo excited to move into), and then we went to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It was super good movie. I really quite enjoyed it a lot. I personally think that Angelina Jolie is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Ya, the movie was jsut great. But, I'm gonna try and go to sleep now so that I'm not dead tired tomorrow. I have to work from 12:00 until 4:30 and then I'm at Carissa's tomorrow evening. Soooo.....ya! Great day! Love always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

behind you