Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Good day relaxin
Today was a great day. I just chilled around the house for quite a while and just got settled and stuff. Clayton and Michelle have a treadmill in their basement so this morning I worked out for half an hour while watching the Flintstones. It felt real good. It's been a while since I worked out. I enjoyed it. I may do it again tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it. Then at about 2:30 I headed over to YFC to visit Kristen. She wasn't there yet, so I visited with Daryl for a bit until Kristin showed up. Then we all kinda visited together for a while. Eventually Kristin and I left to go to the mall to shop in a certain store for some certain things for a certain shower on Saturday. Good times. We both picked out good stuff. Then we went to Kristin's housesitting house and watched Brat Camp. It's a real great show. It's on on Wednesdays. Everyone should watch. It was fun. Then she brought me back here to my housesitting house where I've been chilling ever since. I'm getting kinda tired, so I think I'll head to bed now. Good night everyone. Sleep tight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Get cheap house insurance can oxycontin be injected http://www.pay-bill-on-line.info/wellbutrin-zyban-bupro.html 2004 toyota truck tacoma 4x2 srunner xtracab v6 sex dating Canal fulton web site marketing Thermador oven microwave combo
Post a Comment