Monday, July 11, 2005
GUESS WHAT!!!!!
You'll never guess what!!!!! So I went for my interview this morning at Suzy Shier and it went awesome!!! I pretty much answered every question right and she hired me right there on the spot!!! I have a job guys!!! At Suzy Shier! I start next Monday! Isn't that the best thing ever??? Wow I am so thrilled about this. GOd is so good to me. He totally provided me with a job right when I needed one super bad. It is just all working out super nice. And I pretty much can just tell her when I can't work and it's like no problem at all. It's super awesome!! I'm so excited about this. This is all I've got to write right now. So there you go! I am no longer a retired bum! Hurray! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay!!!! Congratulations Kristan! I'm so happy for you!!! :)
That is SO good. Congrats. Is this a permanent thing or just a summer thing?
Very nice site! » »
Post a Comment