Monday, July 04, 2005

I love Diary of a Mad Black Woman with all of my heart!!!

Well, I feel as though I haven't been writing as much lately. Well here's a bit of a catch up on my last few days. So I am officially obsessed with Diary of a Mad Black Woman. It seriously is pretty much the greatest movie that has ever been created. Seriously, everyone NEEDS to watch this movie! Then you will understand.I had rented it on Thursday so I took it back Saturday night and then I rented it again last night. I went out for coffee to Tim Horton's with Jenna last night. It was soooo fun. We seriously just laughed and talked and laughed the whole time. It was awesome! I explained to her all about the best episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition EVER that was on last night. If any of y'all watched it, I would love to know if you thought it was as good as I thought it was. Then we just talked about other things and I told her all about Diary of a Mad Black Woman and so she wanted to watch it, so that's why we rented it. And we watched it. She also loved it We're watching it again tonight. Tee hee. Sooo good! So VBS started this morning!! IT was super fun! It was a tiny bit of a gong show, but that' aok. I kept losing this one girl. Everywhere we went she would just disappear randomly. But it was super fun. I am excited for the rest of the week. Then I probably am going to Jenna's cabin with her on Friday night and Saturday! I am sooooo excited about that! But uhh....ya! I'm off now, 'cause my sister and I are gonna go and play in the spray park by the schools! Yay! Cya lata!