Thursday, July 21, 2005

I love my job!!!

Today was a fairly great day. I woke up at like 10:45 and just chilled for a bit. I read my Bible for a bit and did a lesson on biblical evangelism that I got off the internet. It was great. Then I sat at the piano and tried to play anything and everything that I could. I can't wait until Jasmine gives me piano lessons and then I can actually play stuff. Can't even wait. Then I went out rollerblading for a bit. Let me tell you, the roads and sidewalks around here are not nearly as decent as the ones in our end. SO it was a little bumpy and stuff, but it still felt good to get out and do something. Then Svend came and picked me up and took me to work. Work was great. It wasn't even that exciting, but I just love my job super much. I just really enjoy it and the time always flies by. Ya, I just love it. God has really blessed me here. I'm excited to try and get to know the girls that I work with a bit better. They all seem to be super duper nice. Then Svend came and picked me up from work and brought me back here and we ate Burger King together and watched tv. It was fun. I like chillin with Svend. We had a good time. So , now Svend went home and here I am. About to go to bed right away as soon as I finish my converstaion with Astro on msn. So....until next time.....ta ta!