Thursday, July 28, 2005
Happy night
Well tonight was the youth pool party. It was soooo much fun. I didn't get out of the pool for probably at least 2 hours. We ate supper and then swam for a bit and then most people went across the street to the part to play ultimate frisbee. I stayed in the pool with about 10 other people. It was good times indeed. Then slowly everyone got out of the pool and many went home and soon I was alone in the pool. It was fantastic. I just chilled there until the people from the park came back. Then Scott had this brilliant idea that everyone should jump in with their clothes on and go swimming. So pretty much everyone did. It was AwEsOmE!!! Such a blast. I just love my friends soooo very much. They are my shushine! And now I think I'm gonna go straighten up the house a bit and maybe pack my things up. Clayton and Michelle come home tomorrow so this will probably be my last entry for a little bit 'cause my computer at home is still broken. But as soon as it's fixed, you can expect to hear from me again. Well, I'm off. 'Til next time..... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
best regards, nice info Mobile dentist detroit education tutor dfw renault clio initiale Meridia 20 Lesbianas elron cheap ionamin 2004 audi s4 performance specs http://www.officestationery6.info audi v8 quattro free lesbian foot fetish movie Buy buy ativan next day delivery online online scott foley divorce
Post a Comment