Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Beautiful tan
I love being tanned!!! I wait all year for this exact weather and here it is today!!!! So wonderful! So I spent the afternoon at Jenna's in her backyard. We jumped on the trampoline and used the hose to our full advantage and got nice and soaking wet. Then we'd lie there and tan until we were dried off and then get wet again and repeat the process. It was truly glorious. I am slowly but surely getting rid of my ugly tank top tan. And I'm starting to get pretty dark too. I love it I love it I love it!!! So tonight Jenna and I are gonna hit up the floor hockey action at the church. Show 'em our stuff...ya know. It'll be good times. Although the injury to my knee that I obtained last week at floor hockey, is still causing me a bit of pain. Not too sure what it is, but as long as it doesn't get worse...it's all good. I'm going to eat some supper now 'cause I am HUNGRY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoyed a lot! » » »
Post a Comment