Friday, June 24, 2005
Bored bored bored
Well I'm still feeling kinda achy. And I don't know if I'm the only one on the planet who experiences this, but I have this nasty feeling like I have a snot build up inbetween my throat and my nose. And my throat is also a little sore. I don't want to be sick. Just healthy. That's it. So I'm really super bored and I really want to do something tonight. But I have no clue what to do. I called Kristen and she's not home. And I'm pretty sure Jenna's in Rosthern tonight, and I know that Scott and Jasmine are at a wedding and lots of other people have grad today. And I just want something to do. If someone else is bored like me, please call me and we'll do soemthing together, k?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment