Man....today was pretty much awesome all the way through. Except for first thing in the morning when my alarm didn't go off and I was like 1/2 hour late for worship practice. That part kinda sucked 'cause I'm totally not one of those people who can just wake up and talk and sing all normal or whatever. I need a good hour or two before I can sing normally. But here I was at practice this morning, outta bed for like 15 minutes, totally unable to sing. I felt like I had lost my voice. I could barely make sound come out. Fortunately Krisinda sang melody with me during practice so I wouldn't completely make a total fool of myself. I was good by the time the service got here though. Praise the good Lord. So I'm pretty sure that church today was just about the best service EVER!!! I absolutely loved playing with the orchestra and I loved all of the sharing that people did and stuff. And there was just so much energy in the place. People were just alive and happy to be there. It was absolutely fabulous. I loved every single second of it. And then...to top of a great service like that, there was the barbeque afterwards. That was sooo much fun as well. I ate lots of food and watermelon (YUMMY) and then I played with Quin and Abby for a while just 'cause I absolutely love those kids to death. I had such fun with them, chasing them around and tickling them. GOod times. Then a ton of us went to the field at Marion Graham and played soccer for a while. It was sooo fun. I just love that we just do things like that so randomly all the time. It's awesome. Then it started raining so people all left, but Scott and Jasmine and Alanah and I went to the church gym and played volleyball for a bit and then bump for a bit. By that time we were kinda tired and stuff. So ultimately Jasmine and I rented White Noise and went to her house to watch it. It was really freaky and weird. But really good too. It was kind of confusing and we didn't really get it even after it had ended, so taht was kinda poopy but all in all it was good. SO now I'm home and just chillin out and relaxin. I love being comfy and cozy and just relaxing. Man...I could so use a leg and foot massage. If there are any volunteers, just let me know...lol. Just kidding (sort of). Lol.
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment