Friday, June 24, 2005
Feeling kinda sick
This morning was kinda lazy. I woke up around 10:30 and then chilled on the computer until around lunch time. There goes the whole morning. Oh well. This afternoon I feel in the mood to clean. Not sure why...it rarely happens, so I figure I might as well clean while I'm in the mood. My mom wants us to get on top of things in terms of cleaning and throwing stuff out and packing and what not. Which will not be a problem for me...my brother and sister might be a different story. Oh well. I'm feeling a tad cold and achy right now. You know like the early stages of being sick. I took some ibuprofin, so I hope that that helps. I want to do something with some people tonight. But I'm just not sure what or where or anything. SO if anyone wants to do something, then let me know, 'cause I would love to hang out wiht you tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would LOVE to hang out with you sweety, but we're away. BUT I'm off all next week so we need to make the most of it. And I'm hoping the swimming pool will be open. So swimming?
best regards, nice info Femdom sissy talk cooking schools in ottawa Exterior car cover house facelift
Post a Comment