Saturday, June 04, 2005
What a night!
Wow! Last night was such a great night. We went to Shanda's for Mandy's lingerie shower. It was a total suprise to her which made it even better. I think I'll pass out on going into the details, but it was a fabulous night. Makes me excited to get married. NOt like that's happening in the near future, but it's still exciting. So after going to sleep at 4:30 this morning, I am a little bit on the tired side, but hey...it's all good. Gotta love girlie nights. SO I came home from Shanda's and went to Parables and the mall with my mom and Svend. It was fun. I got a new shirt and a new tank top and a new cute shirt all from Suzy Shier. I'm sooo excited about that. I love getting new clothes. Especially when I don't have to buy them. Yay for Svend! So I ran into Rhett at the mall and he told me that he thought people were going to Jordan and Carissa's tonight. SO was trying to figure out if there was any truth to that. So I came on msn and asked Dan and he gave JOrdan a call and apparently that was just a big rumor and he didn't even know anything about aht. DOn't ya hate when that happens. SO apparently a bunch of people are actually going to Chris and Lindsay's house so I guess that's the plan for my evening. Too bad Pete's gone. He was funny to talk to. Oh well. So, I need to go now and take care of some things before I head out! Over and out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment