Monday, June 20, 2005
My big exciting news
Alright........so here it is......the moment you've all been waiting for.......you ready? I'M MOVING!!! Not far away though. Just to Cochin Cres. which is like right across the street from the church. My mom Svend bought a house and we get to move on August 25th. Now tell me that isn't soooooooo exciting. K, I'm sorry if I disappointed some of you and my news isn't as exciting to you as it is to me....but it is pretty darn exciting to me. Just so you all know.....this will be the first time that I've had my own bedroom in like 16 years. Last time I had my own room was before my brother was born. Ya...I'm pretty sure it's about time. I'm so excited. I'll get my own huge room with a queen sized bed that we bought from the lady who lives there now and I'll get to paint it how I want and it'll just be my own room. Sorry for going on about this, but "my own room" is a foreign phrase to me, and I'm just a tad excited about it. And plus I'll be super close to the church! That is so freaking awesome. Ya....so that's my big exciting news. But....there is one thing surrounding this situation which desperately needs a lot of prayer. So, if you wanted, you could keep that in mind when you're thinking of things to pray about through the summer. That would be splendid. Well I guess that's it for now! Love y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Pune seo Bath tub orgasms Alcohol and zyban anti psychotic drug seroquel Attorney dothan meridia Shemale anal pictures seroquel lawyers seroquel abuse alcohol seroquel No presciption butalbital Rhinoplasty wheeling Synthroid and ritalin Dish network parental control override Immediately stop advertising celebrex Black military style shirts Tenuate+weight+loss
Post a Comment