Friday, June 10, 2005
Grad banquet day! YAY!
Last night I went to the church and met Jana and Dan and Jasmine to set up for the grad banquet. It was really fun actually. It took us a while to kind of figure out what the heck we were doing. But we eventually pulled ourselves together and all was well. I would say what the gym looks like and stuff, but I don't want to ruin the suprise if by chance one of the grads was to read this before tonight. So I guess you will all just be pleasantly suprised instead. Now this morning I have to figure out how to make a pasta salad to take today. Fortunately, my mom knows what to do, so I will call her and she will show me the way. THen I'm heading back to the church sometime in the afternoon to meet Jasmine and Jana to finish a few minor details of the decorating process. And then I'll just be at the church pretty much for the rest of the day. I'm so excited for the grad banquet tonight. The 14 grads that are going to be there tonight is slightly more than the 3 we had last year! Ha ha! Good times. That was pretty much the best ever. Oh man...I need to find some film somewhere. As if I'm gonna be at the banquet and not take pictures....especially with how nicely we set it up. I'll figure it out. It'll be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment