Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Tonight was fun. I liked having worship practice. It's always great. Except that it seems like every song we ever do is sooo high. Well, that's actually not true, but it feels like it sometimes. But hey....gives me some good vocal practice I guess. So ya, it was fun. Then after practice, Kristen and I went to the Travelodge to pick up Dan King's kids and take them home and babysit them. Let me tell you how easy it was. We got to their house...they had to go to the bathroom and brush their teeth and go to bed. And then Kristen and I looked at some photo albums we found on their shelf. Good times! Lol. There were definitely some awesome early 90's pics. It was great. And then we watched The Wedding Planner. What a good night. You can hardly call that babysitting. It was fun. I liked it. Well, now I should probably get going to bed soon I think. Soo...toodlooo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. viagra cheep free acyclovir can be cured 0 buy by popl powered viagra where wordpress acyclovir 400mg Dirty anal girls
Post a Comment