Monday, June 27, 2005

Sick weekend

So basically for the last like 3 days I've been just sitting at home sick. On Saturday I did absolutely nothing all day 'cause I was super cold and achy and my throat hurt real bad. My mom ended up taking me to the medi clinic where I waited for like an hour to get in and see the doctor for about 30 seconds before she sent me out and didn't help me at all. She just took a swab and said that if it't bacterial then they'll get back to me on Monday but otherwise it'll jsut go away on its own. It's so brutal. I seriously have to work up all of my courage each time I have to swallow 'cause it's so painful. It's very slowly getting a bit better and not quite as painful. But it still hurts pretty bad. Whatever. I'll survive I'm sure. Yesterday was a pretty good day. Church was good. It was the youth service and it was really awesome. Scott's an amazing preacher and everyone else was awesome and it was just great. I ended up going out for lunch with some people and then Kristen and I went to the mall for a bit. Then we bought a balloon and a card for her sister 'cause it was her birthday and we took it to her at work. It was fun. Then I just came home. I watched lots of tv and movies last night due to my ill feeling body. Jenna came over and we watched Miss Congeniality 2 with my family. It is a great movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Then Jenna went home and I went to bed. Have I mentioned that I just love Jenna sooo very much and that I think she's the greatest and I'm soooo glad that she's home this year? Ya 'cause it's all true. I just love having her around to call and hang out with whenever I want. I just love her. Well I'm gonna go now and get out of my pj's. And hopefully wash away every last germ that's on me in the shower.

No comments: