Monday, June 13, 2005
Revelations galore
Well today is going by fairly quickly I'd say. And I feel as if I'm running out of time to do all the productive things that I'm supposed to do today. You know, like clean my room (which looks like it has been hit by a hurricane), and clean the bathroom and stuff like that. Where does that time go? So tonight is Mary Kay training, like every other Monday night, but I am undecided as to whether or not I'm going to go.Lately I've been feeling more and more like Mary Kay is not the road I'm supposed to take. So I've been leaning more and more towards giving it up as a business. I'll still remain a consultant so that I can get product for myself at cost, and my friends can still buy from me if they want, but I think that'll pretty much be the extent of it. So ya...that's that. I noticed yesterday that we're getting a Mackenzie Cole Coffee over by VHQ and I absolutely love that place so I think I may apply to work there. We'll see. I think it'd be fun. I figured out yesterday what my dream job is. See most people, when they are asked what their dream job is, can come up with something. But I never have had any clue waht that would be for me. But the other day.....it just hit me. If I could have any job I wanted, I would want to work at the church. Not too sure what I would want to do there, but just to work there would be ideal for me. 'Cause I know that any other job that I have, I would just be wishing that I could be at the church. That's why I'm there so much right now, with all my free time. It's my home and I love being there sooooo much. So ya, there's another revelation for the day. Well that's enough for now...I'm going to eat some pasta salad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Enjoyed a lot! mossy oak recliners and sofas Wording for unusual wedding invitations White shelves or bookcases cheap sofas us Seroquel and xanax mixed
Very nice site! ritalin free beach voyeur http://www.seroquel-abuse.info/Adult_usage_of_ritalin.html Sharp vacuum cleaner Caffeine headache relief Legal auto insurance houston attorney ritalin and sexual libido yasmin bleeth biography Sweet nice orgy Inkjet inks camnon kipper the dog plush toy Maternity low price apparel Discount water bed sheet Northern leasing class action Bmw concept ritalin taken by adults
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP How to load ringtones on to 860 plastic surgery Scholarship program vs. talent managment program Pci meridia Andy roddick- tennis Car navigation systems voted best for ireland Voip management monitoring http://www.online-poker-tournament-3.info http://www.fax-machines-5.info kia sorento Jc penney water bed sheet Hair loss search a Credit online repair report
Post a Comment