Thursday, June 16, 2005

Happy days!

Well this is gonna be quick 'cause I have to go clean my room and eat supper and fix my hair before Jenna comes to get me in half an hour. We're going to see Guess Who tonight. Ya, pretty excited about that. So I got a NASTY sun burn today. And to make it worse, it's not like I was wearing my bathing suit all day or anything....no no no....of course I had to be wearing a thick strapped tank top. Ya. Great burn. Gotta love it. My face finally got a bit of a tan today though, which I'm super pumped about. Ya....I went for many walks today and then Jenna and I chilled in her backyard on the trampoline with the hose and stuff. Much suntanning was happening. Good day! Did I mention how much I absolutely love summer??? Ya....'cause I do! It's the best ever. K, but I gotta go. Lata!

No comments: