Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Sucky deal
So...I'm hopefull about to get myself into the shower and all fed and stuff like that and then head over to the church to do some painting for vbs. But there's one problem. Last night at floor hockey, I like pulled something really bad in the back of my knee and I can't straighten my leg all the way. I can straighten it most of the way and kinda just walk like a gimp, but if I straighten it all the way then it hurts like a huge mother donkey and I kinda collapse a bit. And seeing as though walking to the church is my only way there....this could create a problem. Perhaps, I'll try biking, maybe that'll be easier. Well anyways....eventually I'll make my way to the church somehow and i'll be there pretty much all day. So if you need me, that's where you'll find me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wimp!
no, really .... you can do it ... focus ... pray ... go!!!
lol.... Kristan I will always love it when you say "like a donkey".... lol.... well hope your knee is feeling better... I love reading your blog, chica.
-T
best regards, nice info »
Post a Comment